YOSE Content Update 4 Patch Notes

Discussion in 'State of Decay News' started by Undead Sanya, Nov 18, 2015.

1. Fabian907

Fabian907 Famous

*plays SoD, gets bored 5 minutes later*

Cejao likes this.
  2. Wayne

Wayne Here To Help

My boot up is the same, "the thin edge of my monitor". Otherwise the game played really smooth on my level 78 stream. Bloters & screamers out the wazoo, massive hordes and sneaky ferals all good fun and on a good note I did not notice any new problems other than the logo screen. Oh and did I mention that Trumbull valley is infested?

3. spacemousetw

spacemousetw Famous

Finally we have this.
    But my radio is now nothing in the extra section, when will it work?:)

4. Kid Kayole

Kid Kayole Here To Help

I haven't played SoD in a while but I'm definitely jumping back in for some increased Breakdown difficulty!

MonPrinCyCLoPe likes this.
  5. Beakie

Beakie Got Your Back

Is there supposed to be extra things in the Radio Menu? Because if there are I ain't seeing them....

MonPrinCyCLoPe likes this.
  6. When on the menu page page, try scrolling right to the desired channel!! You will see somzthing like "26" or "27"ish !!!

Cejao likes this.
  7. Breakdown achievements all unlocked using 360 save-transfers finally!! you still have to do the new YOSE challenges to get - The Rescuer , unlocked after doing last challenge craft 300 ammo for me

1500 GS - YOSE

600 GS - 360

100% done now :)

Bring on Class 4!!!! (decent coop would be better then MMO btw)

8. Alajeff

Alajeff Here To Help

I got an error on the download that instructs me to download again, but doesn't have the option to do so. Now, I do have the new radio scrolling option and it looked like it dled fine yesterday. A bug??

Cejao likes this.
  9. Beakie

Beakie Got Your Back

Ok, What I see on my Radio is this....
    Channel 26.9 - Call For Scavengers, Establish Outpost
    Channel 27.0 - Bonus Surivior, Prepper's Pack
    Channel 27.1 - Empty
    Channels 27.2 and 27.3 - I see across the top of the screen but I can't scroll over to them.

Note: This is on a brand new PC Story Mode game. Are the extras only for Breakdown? And, What are the Extras? Just trying to see if I got all the patch has to offer

10. troy pulcifer

troy pulcifer Here To Help

holy hell...i am only on breakdown level 12..and the zombies are insane!! lmao!! "THEY'RE COMING TO GET YOU BARBARA!!!"

Alajeff and SwissArmyKnife like this.
  11. Undead Nicole

Undead Nicole Community Manager Staff Member

You have pretty much the same system that I do and I'm not experiencing this. Which makes me twitch. :D Have you done a Steam File verification. Also, have you checked to see if you've got anything in launch options? You might have changed something before we fixed it and it's over-writing the new code.

Jeff, I can never remember if you're on Xbox or PC. I've got another user on Xbox who is experiencing a similar issue and if I've got you too that means it's a trend and we need to contact Xbox to find out what's going on. :)

Cejao and Alajeff like this.
  12. spacemousetw

spacemousetw Famous

That's the kind of shit I like to see.:cool:

Dutchdynomite and Cejao like this.
  13. Kid Kayole

Kid Kayole Here To Help

Maybe I'm being a bit dumb here but how do I download the update on xbox one? I presumed it would just force me to update the game when I opened it but apparently not...

14. DJB204

DJB204 Famous

The settings on your Xbox One are set to automatic download by default. It probably already downloaded in the background. You don't need to launch games to update them on Xbox One.

Kid Kayole likes this.
  15. XBOX ONE: I updated yose this morning. Thought 'man this is a huge patch' (4gb). Almost downloaded, it hung at 99% for 15-20 minutes. So I went to 'manage game' state of decay; yose on xbox1 main menu. It said there was a 49 mb update so I did. Started the game, at game menu i can play s.o.d., breakdown, but lifeline says 'install now' and 'A Install Now' press a nothing happens. Lifeline is actually installed, I was playing it yesterday but now with update I cant.

edit: I uninstalled/ reinstalled lifeline and no problems. It works again.

I did experience some frame rate issues when the world was loading in across all 3 games. but after a moment it cleared up and worked smoothly.... For a bit. Now every other minute things get a lil choppy,turning in battle, or driving around.. I feel like this wasn't there before the patch.

Last edited: Nov 19, 2015
    jpsled likes this.
  16. davideassis

davideassis Starting Off

I solved the Shadow Flickering in 4K by creating a user.cfg (in the main folder, with the main .exe) file with those values:

r_ssao = 0
    r_ssdo = 0

And I can toggle to fullscreen wit ALT + ENTER only when the game starts and with this disabled in option menu.

So I don't think this is a driver problem... it's some kind of misconfiguration the devs should verify. o_O

Last edited: Nov 19, 2015
  17. Dunadain

Dunadain Famous

It would be awesome to see an advertising vid of the new difficulties on your Youtube channel. The most recent vid I see is the BSD with Nicole a month ago.

18. Yellow

Yellow Got Your Back

Ok that sounds reasonable. Gj anyways.

19. Alajeff

Alajeff Here To Help

Xbox. Which i bought for this game. Cause I love you.

Hysterically, hoards disappear when approached Xbox one breakdown level 2. They simply... Vanish

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 20, 2015
    Beakie, DJB204 and Cejao like this.
  20. Dunadain

Dunadain Famous

:eek:

WOW!! You found the godmode coding??

Alajeff, Beakie and DJB204 like this.