YOSE Content Update 4 Patch Notes

Discussion in 'State of Decay News' started by Undead Sanya, Nov 18, 2015.

1. DJB204

DJB204 Famous

My Xbox One most likely updated that patch automaticly, though I can't play it til I get home tomorrow night. But, based on all the problems I've read regarding the patch's negative effects to the console version, I kinda dread playing it.

2. I did a fresh install of Windows 10 and completely reinstalled the game from fresh since the update was released. I'm running Windows at 1920x1080 and it seems that just the splash is running at something else.

Last edited: Nov 19, 2015
  3. It happen to my Xbox too.I reintstall the game and hoards comeback.i should keep me in god mode PS.fps is really funky right now.some location is run good but some places is dead stop

4. Undead Nicole

Undead Nicole Community Manager Staff Member

And we love you too. Unfortunately, you are going to need to contact Xbox Support. We think that it's a download issue with the patch and we can't fix that. Please make a note of who you talk to and let me know how that goes?

Ahhh I'm still running Windows 7. But it shouldn't make a difference. Does it eventually bring up the game after the loading finishes?

5. Alajeff

Alajeff Here To Help

Cleared the cache and that resolved the issue

6. DPS lfg PST

DPS lfg PST Starting Off

Just wondering about the changes in score... since I had to restart a few minutes ago, I notices that at Level 13 that it's no longer giving the 11x score multiplier, but is giving 10 instead. Does that go higher in later levels?

7. Undead Sanya

Undead Sanya Administrator

We're gonna do a Twitch stream devoted to the goodness on Dec 2 :)

Alajeff likes this.
  8. Undead Nicole

Undead Nicole Community Manager Staff Member

Hi there DPS. :) It says this in our patch notes "Score multiplier also increases as you progress in difficulty."
    So I'm going to give you a definitive yes on your question. :) (And I missed it too, so thanks for asking so I could get Sanya to point that out to me. :D )

DPS lfg PST likes this.
  9. Bob Crees

Bob Crees Famous

Well having read of some of the problems, it was with much trepidation yesterday, I installed the new update from Steam.

The first thing I noticed (and this was without installing the update) was that I had lost my previous Leader Board score. Not a game breaker and it was just over 14600 points (from my YOSE Level 1 BD). It is now showing my current Level 2 Score in both the score tables.

I did not get any option to choose the 4k thingy.

I did get the option for the special drops, Vehicle etc. But do not see that in the Radio Channel. I am guessing this stuff was the 'Preppers Pack', which I was not able to get the first time around.

I do have the car repair facility in the menu.

I am not sure, but I might be getting some 'lag' in places where I did not before. There again, I might be actually looking for it now. Anyway, its only when I am driving and nothing game breaking.

It is definitely quicker changing between characters.

I am still having an issue, where on switching from a melee weapon to a firearm (for a few shots) and the going back to the melee weapon. The melee weapon does not appear and it looks like I am clubbing the zed with the gun I was using. This is not a game breaker, as I normally carry two melee weapons (I tend to go for Edged Weapons for my people) and switching to my 'back up' weapon resolves the issue. However, it does become a pain when trying to level up a 'Heavy Weapon' person as then I only carry one weapon. Now this does not happen all the time and if I get the chance, I will try and establish if its just certain weapons.

10. DJB204

DJB204 Famous

20 per horde? Wow, I'm jealous right now, I'm only on level 12. I doubt I'll ever see level 99 or 20 zed hordes. Congrats and good luck

11. HI undead labs team wondering if this patch fixes the cleo missions stopping after so many, didn't see it in the patch note or are there more patch notes somewhere? playing on xbox one

12. Alajeff

Alajeff Here To Help

I think they were intended to be limited

13. I think 1 or 2 more were added for Breakdown, but they are intended to be limited drops per game. Max is...6 on Story and Lifeline and I think 8 now on Breakdown? Might be six overall still.

14. D'aww, there's nothing more satisfying than taking an automatic with a full clip and going ballistic on those suckers!

15. DJB204

DJB204 Famous

Can I request an update to the OP of this thread? I'd like to see how the size of hordes increase with each level.

16. Gmutant

Gmutant Here To Help

Do I have to start a new game for these Breakdown changes to take effect? I'd really hate to lose my current progress.

17. YojimBeau

YojimBeau Famous

Not that I've seen. So far everything seems to work, but worse case, you may have to move up a level. (Again, not that I've noticed so far, but disclaimer anyway.)

18. Gmutant

Gmutant Here To Help

Well, I think I just experienced a major SNAFU. I downloaded a 3.9 Gb update, tried to launch Yose and was prompted to download another 19mb update, but I get an error code (0x80070020). On screen it shows the State of Decay Breakdown Year One tile and underneath it, it says Installation Stopped. So I don't think that the update downloaded.

Edit: I can still launch Breakdown, but I get prompted to install the 19Mb update every time.

Edit 2: Holy shit. I jumped in a truck to clear out some hordes - too many hordes event: The hordes vanish into thin air! No infestations, just Poof! Gone.

Edit 3: I reset my Xbox one and relaunched Yose. This time I get a prompt to download a 1051 Mb update because Lifeline won't install now.

Last edited: Nov 21, 2015
  19. After restart my Xboxone fps just all over the place.freezing here stop there.I know I'm not a PC player but this is so f***up:-(

20. Alajeff

Alajeff Here To Help

Clear the cache it fixed my issues