YOSE Trailer!

Discussion in 'State of Decay News' started by Undead Sanya, Mar 19, 2015.

1. Undead Sanya

Undead Sanya Administrator

Last edited: Mar 19, 2015
  2. MstrJedi Kyle

MstrJedi Kyle Here To Help

April 28th is so far away though!!

XzerothreeX and Kid Kayole like this.
  3. rkade8583

rkade8583 Got Your Back

Awesome trailer! I wish the game had music that awesome. It's so hard to pull off that kind of symbiosis between exciting music and exciting gameplay. The game does not move in slow motion. :)

XzerothreeX likes this.
  4. Yellow

Yellow Got Your Back

Cool trailer, but there seems to be quite a lot of exclusives linked to pre-ordering and such....

5. Shannon

Shannon Here To Help

Can't wait! I seldom get this excited about new games anymore, and this isn't even technically a new one. I put my 360 version on hiatus back around the 1st of February to wait on YOSE and I feel like an addict suffering withdrawal symptoms, lol.

6. Undead Sanya

Shhh... don't tell anyone, but pre-order stuff is basically skins for the unbreakable knives that everyone will get. And:

- ANYONE who is an old, returning friend, using the same account on either the Xbox or Steam, will get Gurubani and her weapons and the discount. Nothing to do with preordering.
    - EVERYONE who gets it in the first few days after launch gets the early bird weapons and SUV. Nothing to do with preordering, again.

7. Undead Labs is gonna make Microsoft so much money that you guys ought to get top billing on your next game. For sure.

8. CharlieChainsaw

CharlieChainsaw Here To Help

I plan on downloading on Xbox One right away. I know I get the exclusive character and discount. But do I get the SUV and survival pack? Or is that only for physical copies?

9. Pre-order on Steam is coming?

Jmababa and MrMonst3r like this.
  10. Vanilla

Vanilla Here To Help

CharlieChainsaw likes this.
  11. Undead Sanya

Yeah, early bird goodies are for everyone.

I don't know what the Steam preorder status is. I should know pretty soon.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 19, 2015
  12. liamypoo

liamypoo Famous

I'm 20, I don't need a savings account! Buying an X1 for this!

13. MrMonst3r

MrMonst3r Famous

Oh my god, this may possibly be the most exciting thing ever! I hope my PC is up to this or it's upgrade time. Great work Sanya and everyone at UL!! The trailer is amazing!! Thanks for the info about the preorder stuff too, I haven't been on Steam in a little while and thought I'd missed out. :oops: Phew! Can't wait to crack zed heads again...

XzerothreeX, Bob Crees and rebel36 like this.
  14. kainoa25

kainoa25 Got Your Back

So am I the only one, who generally views youtube videos in the standard 360/480p BUT when I come across a few videos I really want to watch or really anticipated immediately switch to the highest settings? Anyways amazing, simply amazing but idk how much longer I can wait! >.<

15. spacemousetw

spacemousetw Famous

16. Albert Wesker

Albert Wesker Starting Off

i have two questions: when we can pre order this on steam?? and 2 i have bought state of decay and the 2 dlc on steam we have discount on the new SOD:YOE??

17. Kolobian

Kolobian Got Your Back

So exciting! I can't wait!

XzerothreeX likes this.
  18. Aww Yeah!!! I love the trailer!!:D looking forward to YOSE in a few weeks!!!!

XzerothreeX likes this.
  19. Kid Kayole

Kid Kayole Here To Help

My xbox one arrived today!

20. liamypoo

liamypoo Famous

The one that you agreed to gift me? :D

XzerothreeX and Fabian907 like this.