YOSE Trailer!

Discussion in 'State of Decay News' started by Undead Sanya, Mar 19, 2015.

1. e5futter

e5futter Here To Help

Ohh a zombie! *kicks, gets foot stuck in it's stomach*

MrMonst3r, XzerothreeX and WillieSea like this.
  2. I found the kick actually useful. You roll through a zed, kick it from behind, then execute.

XzerothreeX and e5futter like this.
  3. e5futter

e5futter Here To Help

Amelia Crasman: SoD Melee and unarmed expert.

I can't wait to see a video of you tearing everything apart with those knives. :p

4. LOL, I want to stab them all day! Wait we talkin about zombies?

I'm so adding that to my signature:p

XzerothreeX and e5futter like this.
  5. Sexmachine

Sexmachine Here To Help

Music to my ears!!! Thanks UL!!

XzerothreeX likes this.
  6. Vanilla

Vanilla Here To Help

This is great news!

XzerothreeX likes this.
  7. XzerothreeX

XzerothreeX Famous

Arrgghh! release date.....approaching. ...too slowly...death imminent.

8. Dantron

Dantron Here To Help

Dantron would take 03 to the future in order to try YOSE, however, 03's anatomy is not compatible with time travel. :(

9. Exotic Charm

Exotic Charm Starting Off

The wait is torture, but after visiting with the devs at PAX South awhile back I'm more hyped than ever. My spring/summer is about to be infested with zombies.

XzerothreeX likes this.
  10. IrishDead

IrishDead Here To Help

11. J.S. Coolen

J.S. Coolen Got Your Back

When you already own the game, will you have to buy it again? Or is this another update?

12. I remember, June 5th 2013: The shivers, the chill and shear beauty that ran down my spine that day are unparalleled. And ever since, I have had those same shivers every day that I`ve played it. Only when you feel the fire that roars, the ice that screams, only then have you played State of Decay - The best game ever made! Almost brings a tear to my eye (,:

13. firefighter1137

firefighter1137 Starting Off

I like the trailer. This has been the best single player game on my 360, cant wait to buy for xbox 1, only thing that sucks is not getting a discount on a physical copy. I like my collection of cds.

e5futter and XzerothreeX like this.
  14. dying waiting game , I want to play right now, I have since leaving for the 360 and clear that what I get for my xbox one , just have a question . Can I make downloading of digital game days before? normally takes up one day to install a game !!! greetings from Mexico .

(muero por la espera del juego , quiero jugarlo ahora mismo , lo tengo desde que salió para 360 y claro que lo tendré para mi xbox ONE , sólo una pregunta. Puedo hacer la descarga digital del juego días antes ? normalmente toma un día para instalar un juego !!! saludos desde México .)

15. What's the info on the 33% off for users who had SoD before?

EDIT: I see the fine print now. When purchasing through the Xbox/Steam store (where you previously played)

16. PhDPeddler

PhDPeddler Here To Help

I just now seen the trailor on my xbox one...big screen. It looks sooooo good.

17. Jmababa

Jmababa Got Your Back

Staying on PC for this cause the best reason is Pc is modable and xbox 1 ain't modable. I can kick those ugly white tents out and change it with cammo just have to remod that again in YOSE + I can seperate my melee, gun and cardio specializations in PC might not need remoding in YOSE. And the best mod ever that ive seen but have to remod again in YOSE the bridge to Mt. Tanner you can drive cars on it now.

Last edited: Mar 22, 2015
  18. Any news on if our saved games from the previous version will transfer to YOSE?

19. Exotic Charm

Exotic Charm Starting Off

I'm pretty sure it was said that you can transfer them over, but don't quote me on that. Even if you couldn't I would be fine with it. I plan on starting over to get the full experience.

Kid Kayole likes this.
  20. Undead Nicole

Undead Nicole Community Manager Staff Member

Yes. :)