YOSE Twitch 4/7/15

Discussion in 'State of Decay News' started by Undead Nicole, Apr 7, 2015.

1. AblativMeatshld

AblativMeatshld Here To Help

Undead Nicole: Crusher of Dreams

2. CaptainAssassin

CaptainAssassin Here To Help

Well, since I don't use hero characters at all— that just made YOSE a lot less appealing.

3. Najdorf

Najdorf Here To Help

New voice acting!!!!

YUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

4. DeadK9Handler

DeadK9Handler Here To Help

Awww yea the question about who or what the new PC was modeled after is my question!!! Totally separate name on twitch :( Dan31BZ6. Woot woot

Last edited: Apr 8, 2015
  5. Undead Nicole

Undead Nicole Community Manager Staff Member

ThatChristmaskid likes this.
  6. CaptainAssassin

CaptainAssassin Here To Help

Well, I guess we should start offering suggestions for "secret items" to unlock in the weekly community challenges:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 8, 2015
    Niah Trujillo and DeadK9Handler like this.
  7. I can't find the screenshot now...but I'd like to offer up the "WillieSea" boat as a mystery monthly prize.

Vers, WillieSea and DeadK9Handler like this.
  8. rkade8583

rkade8583 Got Your Back

Hey guys. Quick question: Is there any way to bump the font size a bit?

9. Undead Nicole

The font size one what?

10. (I hope you can see this better, I raised my type font a bit)

You should be able to in your browser's settings.
    For chrome, you need to go to the menu bar in the top right hand corner, hit "settings" and then a new tab opens.
    Scroll to the very bottom, and then click "Advanced Settings..." and then find "Web Content".
    The default is medium if I am correct, so change it to whatever helps you read better.

My dad can barely read without his glasses, so he usually does this.

Vers likes this.
  11. I think he's referencing the font size in the game.

Maybe add an option in the game options? (if that's possible this close to release) or as a TU update next month?

12. Oh... the game. :oops:
    I apologize.. I didn't mean to be rude or anything rkade.

13. Undead Nicole

Thanks SAK.

Rkade, I've asked the powers that be. I'll let you know as soon as I get an answer.

14. rkade8583

rkade8583 Got Your Back

Thanks. Since the Hatred devs listened to my suggestions a few months ago, I've kind of been floating the "UI/Font scaling" idea around a bit since so many game devs of late (PARADOX INTERACTIVE) seem to have an unbelievable blindness to this issue... if you'll pardon the pun. Even a little bit of bolding or a point or two of scaling helps (I wish I'd thought to ask earlier, to be honest.)

15. kainoa25

kainoa25 Got Your Back

Sucks for people like myself who ended up eventually selling their Xbox360. Now I can't port over my saves from the 360. My camp with 10x LMG's and 15x revolving grenade launchers, 5 50. cal snipers and all kinds of other goodies are gone.

At least I'll get a clean start and no ammo disappearing bugs hopefully this time around.

16. Fabian907

Fabian907 Famous

I'm not colorblind but I sometime use the colorblind in games such as CoD MW3 MP ( I know off topic )
    Nvm... Wait I got an idea! Can we change the color of our stamina, health bar, or even the icons? Or make it- I'll just shut up,

Niah Trujillo likes this.
  17. Necrotic Eradicator

Necrotic Eradicator Here To Help

I've been looking on XBL for the pre order . . mainly because I can't wait. I look forward to getting my hands on this with all the lovely new shiny things, love the feature to grab your old saves from the 360 as well, that's a nice touch for those who've invested a lot of time, however for me I think I'm just gonna start a fresh . . just because I figure new console . . new start :).

I think I'm going to appreciate the longer draw distance too, sometimes I like to just absorb the environment you guys have created while looking for my new base standing on top of a radio tower, I can do just that as well as pop off a few zeds.:cool:

I missed the pig car first time round too, so I'm gonna enjoy picking Zombie chunks outta the nostrils of that beast.:D

Thanks Undead Labs, once again you've got me throwing money at my monitor making me think of pulling a sickie on release day . . but hey, when there's an apocalypse it's every person for themselves right.:eek:

18. WillieSea

WillieSea Famous

It was "hinted" at that PC users might be able to "mod" the challenge in.

As easy as flipping a switch. Now, how easy that is I am not sure.

ThatChristmaskid likes this.
  19. I'm thinking it may just be a strand of code that's entered as a comment on the XML, but I'm no expert.

WillieSea likes this.
  20. e5futter

e5futter Here To Help

Using my xbox and I couldn't see the Twitch. The info was great.

My question:

In the very beginning of SoD when you meet Thomas and the others, the medical facility in the Ranger Station had a "Heal survivors" option but it never shows up again. Is it possible that it could be added to the other home bases in Sod/Breakdown/Lifeline if you build an infirmary?