YOSE Twitch 4/7/15

Discussion in 'State of Decay News' started by Undead Nicole, Apr 7, 2015.

1. Undead Nicole

Undead Nicole Community Manager Staff Member

Mornin Futter! We're not adding any new features into YOSE now that we've gone into Cert. However, we can take note for any upcoming projects. :)

e5futter likes this.
  2. e5futter

e5futter Here To Help

Damn so close! and Godd Morning to ya too! :)

3. Does that Heal Survivor option exist in the code as a working action? ...would love to have that for Lifeline.

"I know there's a gaping hole in your stomach from that feral. Here's 20cc of adrenaline, get back out there and fight, soldier!"

e5futter likes this.
  4. Jada

Jada Starting Off

Can they upload this to youtube? i dont really like twitch, far too slow.

XxCOMMANDOxX3 likes this.
  5. Vers

Vers Here To Help

12:54-12:56 -- My favorite character's cameo appearance.

The game looks wonderful, I can't wait to play it.

Batroel likes this.
  6. XxCOMMANDOxX3

XxCOMMANDOxX3 Starting Off

I also would not mind this. :)

7. Longtime listener, first-time caller here. I have a couple of questions about what happens after I transfer a save file from 360 to YOSE. I've gotten all of the achievements and unlocked all of the Breakdown heroes on the 360.

-Do I have/get to achieve the original achievements all over again on the XBONE, or only the new ones?
    -Will all the heroes I've already unlocked on 360 Breakdown be available immediately in YOSE, or will I have to re-complete the challenges to get them? Breakdown is quite a different game the first time through when you can "call in" a hero by completing a challenge. After they're unlocked it's all up to chance. And what if there's an Xbox "challenge" to unlock heroes? I wouldn't be able to participate.

In short: will metagame data will be included in the save transfer, or is it just individual survivors, base, resources, enclaves in the current game worlds?

8. Undead Nicole

You will need to complete them again. :) Unlocking them however, if you've already completed them will sometimes be ridiculously easy. :)

That Guy Kevin likes this.
  9. Lanzdowne

Lanzdowne Here To Help

Great Twitch thanks for the update!

10. Undead Nicole

We're doing another today! Join us.

11. e5futter

e5futter Here To Help

Guess I'll bump this one.

That stream today was awesome. :D

Batroel likes this.
  12. CaptainAssassin

CaptainAssassin Here To Help

rebel36, SwissArmyKnife and e5futter like this.
  13. "did you find the "portable toilet" in a unreacheable area just before the western bridge way to Fairfield?"

I swear if this is a joke, I will be very very disappointed. :(

I'm running around in that area now trying to figure out whereabouts this toilet is... and is it a portable like a port-a-potty or like the camping portable toilets? Gahhh...I should've asked...

14. Domino_Effect_V

Domino_Effect_V Got Your Back

Alright, so im viewing State of Decay YOSE on my Xbox Ones Store right now. i want to go ahead and purchase it and have it downloaded for release night but-I want to get it with the discount(yes, im original owner) but it says 29.99. how do i activate my discount? Or will the discount kick in in a few days?

15. AblativMeatshld

AblativMeatshld Here To Help

Yeah, on the website it figured the discount, but then when it came to pay it didn't show it. So I'm gonna hold off till someone lets me know if this isn't a mistake and it will in fact only charge me $20.09...

16. Undead Nicole

Make sure you're purchasing it from the same account you used when you bought the original game. Give it a few minutes to recognize you. Once you put it in your cart, it should recognize. Don't purchase it until the discount pops.

Domino_Effect_V likes this.
  17. AblativMeatshld

*salutes* I'll give it another go tomorrow. I'll take pictures if needed. Maybe it will work better if I just do it on the console.

Domino_Effect_V likes this.
  18. Undead Nicole

That's probably a pretty good idea. :)

19. AblativMeatshld

*in best Fezzik voice*

"Don't worry, I won't let it go to my head."

20. Exotic Charm

Exotic Charm Starting Off

Been watching the streams ever since I spoke with you guys at PAX South and I will be pre-loading as soon as I get home today! I had a couple questions if you don't mind.

1. Previously there was technically a limit of how much experience you can get for the "wits" stat since there was limited loot. Was anything added or changed so that people who try to max out their characters will be able to have ways to get their wits up? Perhaps the new supply drop or by spotting things during the survey activity?

2. It was initially mentioned from whomever I was talking to (the name Geoffrey sounds familiar) that there wouldn't be any new areas, but one of there other devs overheard us talking and said (actually I think xxxxx was putting in a few more side areas like campsites and such for the main map". Any idea if new side areas were eventually put in?